Monday, April 20, 2009

I Wish...

I wish I had some spectacular news about our Foster care process, but I don't. We are just in a holding pattern until we can get into the classes in June.
I did speak with our social worker the other day. Just to touch base and chat her up a bit. Talked about the kids in "the system." Again she gave me lots of positive feed back. Our family having kids from 4-20 have been through all kinds of parenting fun and have made it through that. (Though, I'm not sure how sometimes!) She thinks we will be able to give encouragement to families that will need it along the way. She also thinks my being a nurse is a total bonus.

Anyway...don't expect much from Ten Tiny Toes for awhile. I'll post when I have something remotely interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment