Friday, February 27, 2009

Fingerprints


Both John and I got our fingerprinting done today. It just kills me, because we have been fingerprinted by this department for each of our adoptions, plus because I'm a nurse...thus have been fingerprinted for work. We have also been fingerprinted by Home*land Security for our international adoptions....seriously....they need to start saving them in a database somewhere. Our 18 year old also was fingerprinted this week as he is technically "an adult" (yeah THAT'S IT..) We are not able to get into the training classes until June/July which is perfect timing for us. We need to get our 18 year old graduated from high school and off to the Air Force. We will then be moving kids around and re-doing bedrooms...so by August we should be ready for whatever Foster children come our way.

I was able to talk to the big-kids aunt (who works for the Foster department) she was able to give me some good insight and how they get around certain "rules" what the loopholes are etc.
It was pretty interesting...

Anyhoo...Not sure how much more will happen between now and June...? Guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment